Monday 6 January 2014


Hello everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy new year. The new year for me at “Stampin along with Alice” includes new plans but also a time of reflection over a busy 2013 which was very enjoyable.  It was the “Stampin up” anniversary year with many new products, enjoyable events, and an opportunity to meet new friends and much more. One of our highlights was the “Stampin Up” demonstrators convention in Manchester and the theme was “Be the Difference”.
 As we begin a new year I hope we can enjoy being the difference together as you come and craft with me at my new classes, join my Stampers 6 group or attend my open days and more of the plans I have in mind. I have added a few of my end of year projects and look forward to meeting you in 2014.  I will keep you updated with my monthly newsletter and here on my blog.

                                          End of 2013 recap video



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment